Sunday, August 11, 2013

Clarissas story

Life With Clarissa (':
 Hello, My name is Clarissa Hernandez and I am a freshman at Sweetwater High School. I was born October 25, 1999. I am the youngest of two. My older brother Dorian also attends Sweetwater High School. But I rather have people think we're not related.
 I don't really have a hobby. pretty much have no life. I like messing with my cousin, Aida's cat Bruce Wayne. I'm Sure you all know Aida. She's so amazing. I Know its weird that we're related. She's white. I'm Black. But We're amazingly weird together.
 My favorite rock band is Pierce The Veil. I also like The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Beatles, Joy Divisions, Tyler The Creator, Lana Del Rey, & Never Shout Never.
 My boyfriend is Christofer Drew. We've been together since 2007. Our long distance relationship really does suck. But we always happen to make it work.

I play soccer And I want to join volley ball And softball. Its a big change in life because I am a very lazy person.
My dreams in life are having a Hippie Van , seeing Joy Division in concert ,meeting Christofer Drew , To be the owner of tumblr one day , Being a owner of a tea shop , And run a vintage store
 There is a lot more about me that you guys should know but mom just finished cooking dinner. So Imma go be fat and stuff my face. Bye Cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment