Friday, August 9, 2013

hi

Hi im Lauren c; im 14 , My birthdays in January cx i have 2 sisters , im really girly cuz im a white girl mayn. I'm 5'9 I hate being Tall ;c I'm obsessed with makeup and clothes , and I love shopping <3 . My hair used to be really Long then my mom made me chop it off :( . I went to Bonita Middle and I miss all my friends and everyone over there. I really hate birds like they're so annoying and ugly . when i get a little older I'm gonna start modeling. i love Lana Del Rey <3 like her music is just perfect. when i was 11-12 i was like really obsessed with Justin Bieber and my wall was covered with his face and there was this rumor that he was a 52 year old man and i got really scared cause i felt like the posters would watch me at night so i would be crying so my mom had to take them all down ;c hes even hotter now though. I Feel so awkward when people are speaking spanish cause i don't understand and im like um what. Ok well I'm like really shy but if you get to know me ill talk alot and im generally really nice and fun ;b . uh i don't know what else to say , k bye losers ((;

No comments:

Post a Comment