Saturday, August 10, 2013

Chelsea Morales with a "Looking Back" survey with my dad:

What were the two or three most important things you learned in high school? Why were they so important? How did you learn them? 

The two most important things I learned in high school is how to be independent and how to communicate with other people. It is so important for me to be independent and communicate because it helped me stand for myself and understand more throughout life. Dealing with past experiences I've learned to be independent by never asking my parents or other people to do stuff for me because I knew I could do it by myself. I've learned to communicate in high school by making new friends.

If you could travel back in time, what would you change - in your own behavior or in the school itself - to make your high school experience better?

To be completely honest, I would not want to change anything from high school because I've learned a lot along the way.

What teacher did you learn the most from? Why do you think you learned the most from him/her?

I learned the most from my English teacher because she taught me how to communicate and how to speak English. She also taught me a lot that had to do with English which made me improve more and more with my English skills.

What advice would you give to a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?

I would tell every student to just be open minded and do stuff for yourself not for anyone else. I believe in having a good time in high school is just to always face the day with a smile and just have fun. Final advice I think anyone should do is never procrastinate and be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment