Saturday, August 10, 2013

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

      Well my name is Juan Partida Im 14 years old and Im a freshmen at SUHI. My hobbies are playing basketball and football. I love food and hanging out with my friends in my free time. I was born in Los Angeles, California. My birthday is on June 29,1999. I have a smaller sister and my baby brother is about to be born this month. My dreams are to get into UCSD and get my bachelors then my masters then my professional degree and become an anesthesiologist.
      My dream is to become an anesthesiologist because I want to have a good life in the future. As an anesthesiologist I would earn a year up to $409,200. Another dream I have is to live in La Jolla in a 2 floor house with my family. Well I don't know what else to say so yeah now you know about me and know what my dreams are bye. 

        
  

No comments:

Post a Comment