Thursday, August 8, 2013

                                              My Autobiography

Hello my name is Jessica Perez I was born on January 5, I am from Phoenix , Arizona. I'm very shy when it comes to talking to people i don't know, but once you get to know me I am  fun to be around with. I enjoy playing soft ball, i'm planing to join Sweet-Waters  softball team next semester. I like being outside, one of the benefits of being out of the desert is San Diego's beaches and weather. Since I got here I really enjoy going to the beach because i'm taking  surfing lessons. Ever since i got here iv enjoyed everything iv done, because there is nothing really to do in Arizona. The baking sun would usually keep every one inside including when high winds would pick up and create sand storms.
When I grow up I would like to become a Forensic pathology this is a pathology that focuses on determining the cause of death by examining a corpse. I want to become a forensic because I want to work with the law of justices. Witch means I really have to get good grades in high school, to get into a good university. I really hope to go to SDSU because my mom graduated from there and shes came a long way and she is a very successful woman.
I am American, Mexican. I can speak  4 languages witch are English, Spanish, french, Russian. The  reason I know these languages is because my dad taught me while i was growing up, as well as he taught me other things. In my family I am the middle child, there is my older brother who is 21, and my younger sister who is 7. I really look up to my parents,and my older brother. and i'm hoping my sister looks up to me. I'm looking  forward to change my grades and do better this year than last year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment