Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Looking Back" by Sabrina Bermudez

I interviewed my mom I asked her what were two most important things she learned in high school she said history because she learned about our fellow and ancestors and about Mexican heritage. English thought her how to speak and write that helpes her with the job she has now. If she was to travel back in time she would change her behavior she would pay more attention in school and get better grades. The teacher my mom learned from the most was her math teacher because he was interactive with the students. The advice my mom said she would give a student to help him or her have a good high school experience was pay attention during class, always push your self to do better and be involved in sports and clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment