Saturday, August 10, 2013

"Looking back"

Haniel McKee 
   "Looking Back" survey with my brother Charels McKee
  1. What were the two or three things most important things you learned in high school? Why were they so important? How did you learn them?
 Two most important things I learned in high school is that getting a good education is important, but the knowledge you have is useless unless you know how to apply it to different situations in life. The second important thing I learned is that procasinating will hold you back. So take care of business early so you won't have to worry about it later.
  2. If you could travel back in time, what would you change in your own behavior or in the school itself to make you high school experience better?
  I would change most of my high school experience. I regret not taking advantage of all the doors of opportunities school provides you with. I just wish I had the mind set I have now, back then because I believe my high s hook experience would've been more enjoyable.
  3. What teacher did you learn the most from? Why do you think you learned the most from him/her? 
  Mr. Scanlan, I learned the most from him because he was very inspiring. He was always straight forward and always speak his mind. I believe the characteristics he possesed were rarely found in a average teacher. 
  4. What advice would you give a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?
  Do your best in your freshmen year and never ever procrastinate and don't start any drama because its a very big waste of time and last but not least have a good additude.

No comments:

Post a Comment