Saturday, August 17, 2013

My freshmen year goals

                                                              

One of the things that i have as a goal being is to just simply get good grades for both 1st and 2nd semester and my definition of good grades are A's and B's. This is my first obligation over everything involving school thus far. I chose this as my goal due to the fact that i'm attempting to become and student athlete. I have to emphasize the student part because people want to play for the school but they don't have the grades to back it up with. Another goal i need to accomplish is to get higher scores on my any of my major scholastic's test then i did in my previous schools years so that i don't have to repeat any classes that i took during this year. Also last but not least what i need to really work on is my attitude because the more positive i am i'm   pretty sure that i wouldn't really have a difficult time in school.I know that to accomplish these goals i have to stay dedicated to them one way or another , i also know that it's not going to be an over night think i have to take small steps to build up to my main objective witch is to graduate from high school and i know it'll be a long road that will have it's ups and downs but i'll get to my goal one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment