Sunday, August 4, 2013

Keith's Bio

         Hey! My name is Keith Paco & I am a freshmen at Sweetwater High School. I enjoy dancing, playing video games, and eating. I live with my parents and my older sister who is 2 years older than me. I was born in the Philippines on October 10, 1999. I came U.S. when I was 6 years old, so I basically grew up here and adapted really quick. I am a very shy person, even when I'm with my friends, I rarely talk. My Favorite color is Maroon and Charcoal. I am a hard worker when it comes to school, so when i grow up i can go to the college that i want. When i grow up i want to visit different countries and experience the different cultures they have. When i get bored i usually listen to music. Skydiving and bungee jumping are some of the few things i would like to do when i grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment