Saturday, August 10, 2013



                                                           My Autobiography

            Hi, my name is Jesus Perez and im 14 years old.I was born july 6, 1999, in reedley, Fresno. Im a proud mexican-american who desires playing football. Few things about me is that im very supportive to other people, i like making new friends and i like it when my parents and friends are supportive towards me. My favorite hobbies to do is listening to music and spending time with my friends. Everytime i get stressed or don't have nothing to do, i mostly play football and go to the gym. So far i enjoy my life  and i hope that it keeps going like that. Everytime i see a friend mad or depressed, i try to talk to him/her, so him/her can turn out to have a great day. I also try to be in a good mood myself everyday. On the other hand, i have challenges that make it  hard for me to be successful. For example, getting easily distracted by my friends in school. Eventhough, these challenges are in my way, i try my best to accomplish my goal. One of my dreams is to graduate high school and go to colledge, to get my masters degree for criminal justice and to have a great life with my family. Im very grateful for my family being there for me and being very supportive to my academics and making sure i don't fail in school. My parents have taught me many things. For example, they've taught me to never give up and keep on going no matter what's in my way. Most importantly, they've also taught me to be respectful and supportive. Eventhough, there are many things that are in my way to success, i push through until i get there and when i get there i push even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment