Saturday, August 10, 2013

"Looking Back" Survey

 Juan Partida
Interviewed: Debby Reyes (mom)
1) me: What were the two or three most important things you learned in high school? Why were they so important? How did you learn them?
   mom: Two important things I learned was to be independent and learning different things about academics. 
   mom: These things are important because I didn't have to depend on my parent no more and because the things I learned helped me get ready for college.
   mom: I learned them by being by myself and asking questions and by studying and putting attention in class.
2) me: If you could travel back in time, what would you change- in your own behavior or in the school itself- to make your high school experience better?
   mom: First study more to get better grades.
   mom: Second have more friends.
3) me: What teacher did you learn the most from? Why do you think you learned the most from him/her?
    mom: I learned more from my history in 11th grade Mr. Holguin Ruiz because he knew a lot of things and apart from that he showed us a lot of things we could use in our everyday life. 
4) me: What advice would you give to a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?
   mom: to enjoy everyday of it because this experience will never come back and to study a lot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment