Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello, my name is Jennifer and i am 13 years old. I like to hang out with my friends and family. I was born in San Diego in Kaiser, i was raised her in National City. My parents both were born and raised in Mexico.. I have an older brother  and he is 21 years old. When i grow up i want to study Criminal Justice and Chicano studies at UCSB. After i graduate from university i want to go to Grossmont Corrections Academy to become a Correctional Officer. Most of my cousins are Police Officers, Correctional Officers, Boder Patrols, FBI and other type of cops. My brother is a Correctional Officer and that is what i want to be. Im a very outgoing person, i like to be with friends a lot also, go on Facebook,(add me) Instagram (follow me 'lajenny28') Tumblr and text. I'm nice to you if you are nice to me, and if i don't like you i will be straight up. If you want to get to know me more talk to me or add me on Facebook. I'm done here so duces!(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment