Sunday, August 11, 2013

Amanda "Looking Back" Survey

                                                           "Looking Back" Survey     

  I interviewed my mom. I asked her what were the two or three most important thing you learned in high school?Why were they so important?How did you learn them?She said "I learned to appreciate the friendship of my friends of my parents effort to give me the best education and value to teachers for their patience and effort to teach their students because without this support I would not be anything and neither would know nothing of life thanks to them we went on with much effort and attention to study, as we relied on things that we did not understand and went back to esplicar, patiently."

 I also asked her if you could travel back in time, what would you change -in your own behavior or in the school itself-to make your high school experience better? She said "I was always a good student, maybe change the bullying that made several peers at the time, and would do surveillance would put more teachers were set more on the behavior of their students to those of most peers."  

 I asked her what teacher did she learn the most from? Why did she think she learned the most from him/her? She said "My geography teacher was an excellent teacher and I loved his teaching because it was fun."  

 My final question was what advice would you give to a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?"To be friendly, sociable, to live the moment to the fullest." 

That was all the question that I asked my mom in her experience in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment