Sunday, August 11, 2013

My autobiography

Hello my name is Isabel Marin. I am 13 years old, soon to be 14 next month on September 10th. I'm currently a freshmen at Sweetwater High School. I was born in San Diego, California. I have 3 sisters and 1 pet. I like to spend time with my family and friends.  I like to play soccer and softball. I go to San Francisco once or twice a year. Things over there are interesting and fun. Also, the people over there are friendly. I like to listen to all type of music. Since high school is a way different experience then middle school,  i'm willing to try my hardest these 4 years. My teachers are great. My goal for this year is to get good grades and give it my all. I also want my parents to see me graduate. My family has always been supportive and  they never give up on me. There always there to help me on anything. They taught me how to always stand up for what I want and to never give up. To just keep on trying to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment