Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Goal 

     To achieve my goals, I've taken my experiences from the past and compare them to what I want to achieve now. I've taken all the negative thoughts and turned them into positive ones. The most important thing I learned this year is to have a growth mind set. Before learning about growth mindset, I have dealt with having a fixed mind set.
     My goal for this year is to continue having a positive perspective and a growth mind set. My number one goal however is too not only get good grades but to understand a teacher's lesson in class. I want to be able to know what they are teaching me, so it could help me in the near future.
    Another way I'd like to achieve is never giving up especially when it comes to school and my dreams. I think the most important thing about having a goal is taking small steps at a time and not give up no matter how difficult it may seem.

-Chelsea Morales 

1 comment: