Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello! This is M-Jay's biography! :D

           So, hello! I'm so glad you're reading my biography. My name is Michael-Jay Guinid Mendoza, or you could call my "M-Jay." Anyways, I'm 14 years old and I'm a freshman in Sweetwater High School. I'm pretty short for a freshman, me being only 4'11 and a half, people might say I'm a fourth grader. But looks fools you.
              
              I have supportive friends and family, especially family because they tell me to do your best and the whole family believes in you and stuff. It really motivates me to do my best in school and keep trying my best.
               

               I'm a gamer too, but I play videos games when I get bored, to clear up my mind, or after doing my homework. I usually play 2-3 hours playing video games on the week day, but WEEKENDS, oh you won't believe how much hours I play video games.
               

                I'm a very excellent and respectful student, trying to do my best in school and respecting my fellow classmate and my wise teachers. My GPA in my middle school was 3.33 and I was an average student, but I had accelerated classes in middle school as well. 


             



             


No comments:

Post a Comment