Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello, my name is Victor Aguirre I am 14 years old and I am Mexican-American and I live in San Diego CA. A few things about myself is that I enjoy my life so far and its been great by having the full support of my family and the support of very few of my "real" friends. Some hobbies that I like to do daily are things like skate the most that I can and dance when I'm bored or stressed out. When i am stressed out or depressed i like to punch the bag or go boxing to get in a better mood for the rest of day. Another thing that i enjoy so far is also listening to music everyday to keep me either relaxed or pumped up for the rest of the day; no matter what situation I am in, I always try to keep myself in a good,ready for the day mood.Some of my challenges that i have throughout my life is getting easily distracted from school or family and I really try my best not to and it's been going well so far while i'm at it trying to improve in life and graduate from high school and get my future going on the right track. I am grateful for all those who try to support me in any way that they can and try to get me to not downgrade but to improve and keep on trying and never give up. So far i'm trying and doing good in school and i hope to keep it that way until i graduate.

-Yours truly,
Victor Aguirre

No comments:

Post a Comment