Wednesday, August 7, 2013

       Sup dawwg. It is Nick Hernandez here. You can call me Nick or Nicco, doesn't matter. Well I was born on March 11, 1999. I am a freshman,BETTER BELIEVE IT!

       Hmmmm well I listen to rock,  30 seconds to mars, 311 , A day to remember , Alive in standby , Audioslave/Soundgarden , Blink-182 , Breaking Benjamin , Bullet for my vallentine chevelle, Red hot chili peppers, system of a down, AND A LOT MORE. I also listen to rap , 2 Pac , 25 cent just kidding you know who, Bonthugs'n'Harmony , Brotha lynch , Dr.dre , Eminem , Dj quick , Ice Cube, i mostly listen to old school rap, new rap just sucks,

       Well my favorite activities is mostly just playing video games, listening to music, or playing basketball. If you want you can add me on PSN. x4nick . JUUSST remember don't get mad when i kill ya badly :P. 


        Okay well that about somes up most of the things about me. LATER MY NINJAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment