Sunday, August 18, 2013

My goal as a freshman :D

Hello my name is Victor Aguirre and 1 of my main goal(s) for high school when it comes to school-wise is to become a very well organized student when it comes to knowing where i put in all my school and homework so I don't loose my work and get points deducted and end up getting a bad grade for any class. Adding to that, I would not only be organized but become known as a good student by earning teachers trusts and trying my best to become a better example through not only my freshman year but throughout all of high school. I look forward to this goal because I know this will make me become a better person that I am today and I will try to accomplish this by asking questions even if i'm wrong (even though I am going to not be always be wright) and after that I will try to do all the extra credit that I can so I can improve on my grades. I know this will be a great year and it will be a greater year if all this work is put into the right track.

1 comment: