Monday, August 12, 2013

"Looking back" by Victor Aguirre

Looking back survey with Barbara (Victor's mom)

1.What where two or three most important things you learned in high school? Why were they so important? How did you learn them?

Barbara: I learned how to be on time in each of my classes everyday for the rest of the school year. Another thing i learned was being well organized with all my time for all my classes. I also learned these things individually and they were so important because it helps being on time for all situations while it shows respect towards my teachers.

2. If you could travel back in time, what would you change-In your own behavior or in the school itself-to make your high school experience better?

Barbara:If i were to go back in time, i would of liked to try more harder on assignments like giving it my full capacity and worked more for extra credit to get my grades more than what i did in the past.

3.What teacher did you learn the most from? Why do you think you learned the most form him/her?

Barbara:The teacher that I think I learned the most from was my language arts teacher (English). I learned from this teacher a lot of literature and about  famous authors that I haven't heard of and from all those things, i tried applying into my life.

4.What advice would you give to a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?

Barbara: Some advice i would give would be to study a lot for your tests and for memorizing your assignments, to do all their school assignments and homework, too have fun at the same time with respect towards your teachers and friends, and not but not least to choose your friends wisely throughout high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment