Friday, August 2, 2013

❤ The One And Only ❤

Hello! Hmmm where do I start off?? Well my name is Haniel McKee and I'm a freshmen at Sweetwater High School! I'm Filipino and black and my hobbies are volleyball, dancing, and singing! I was born here in San Diego, CA. My birthday is April 11,1999.
I'm a very shy person at first but once you get to know me I'm an outgoing, funny, and fun person to hangout with and I'm a little bit of a social girl! I love to 
go places and travel. Bonding with my friends or family gives me the best feeling in the world because they're the people that keep me going and make me have a positive mind.
I love FOOD! Food is like my boyfriend I don't know what I would do with out it! Especially if I eat fruits I can eat fruits all day long! Haha ya know? Of course you know because who doesn't love food?!
 Well the past few days here at SUHI has been great! Meeting new people and having awesome teachers makes me look forward to go to school. I think the freshmen year is going to be great! 
Well I really have nothing else to say because my life isn't that interesting and stuff but I hope this really helped you stop wondering who I am and how I'm like! Okay then thanks for reading this! bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment