Saturday, August 10, 2013

About me.


Hello, my name is Dianna. I was born in Conroe, Texas, when I was four years old I moved to San Diego with my mom and siblings. I have lived in California for ten years now. My mom raised us with the help of our other family members. My dad lives in Texas, we visit him every spring break. It's nice to see him and spend time with his side of the family.

In my ten years of living in San Diego, I have moved about seven times. I currently live in Chula Vista. I live with my mom, my older sister and my triplet brother and sister (we also have two cats).

Writing is something I really enjoy, just something I am comfortable with. Even though I have no idea what I am going to do when I get older or what job I will have, I know that I want to have the option of becoming a free lance writer.

I have never broken a bone before and I don't plan to. I have never traveled other then from California to Texas and vise versa. Traveling is something I want to do when I get older or whenever I get the chance, I also want to get a dog. I like a good range of music, my favorite type of food is Chinese food, and I am pretty decent at cooking.

This is just about me in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment