Saturday, August 10, 2013

Looking Back Survey;

Me; What was the two or three most important things you learned in high school? Why were they so important? How did you learn them?
Brother; The first one was the importance of education because when I first went into high school I didn't find the value and I thought it was a waste of my time, by the time in got to 10th grade I realized that without it I wasn't going to get anywhere in life. Second one, being able to adapt to different situations quickly because with out that you won't adapt in the real world.

Me; If you could travel back in time, what would you change? In your own behavior or in school itself to make your highschool exeperiece better?
Brother; I would change nothing because everything that I did helped me become who I am now.

Me; What teacher did you learn from the most?  Why do you think you learned the most from her/him?
Brother; Mr Scanlan, because he thought me about life and while i was there he became a mentor to me and made me realize I needed to go to college, and to this day he still helps me when i need anything.

Me; What advice would you give to a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?
Brother; The advice i would give them is; don't follow crowds nor trends and don't worry about anyone other than yourslef and doing what's best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment