Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello my name is Abdinasir Mohamed,but i go by Abdin. what i like to do on my free time is go and train with my trainer on conditioning.Also when my not plaing basketball which is rare,i like to play football with my cousins.Another I like to do is stay alittle and play NBA 2k13.Truly I'm a die hard Boston Celtics fans,my role model is former Boston Celtics Small Forward Paul Pierce.Paul pierce is those rare Small Forwards you find in the league that has the type of basketball heart.When ever you trying to look for me I'm playing Basketball.My goals of suhi is to get good Grades with averages of 3.0 or higher like usual.Also my plans for freshman year is to play for Suhi,Small Forward,hopefully play for JV.I was born in Arizona and stayed there for a 1,and moved to San Diego.i live in Paradise HIlls near Parkside Park,I ball at Parkside so if you see me holla.Im not a fantaicof footbal but i do watch NFL season games.Im a natural Born Raider Fan, and have hope we Have chances at the AFC West division title.

No comments:

Post a Comment