Wednesday, August 7, 2013


      If you're reading this, you're probably interested in who I am or maybe want to know more about me. Well, for starters my name is Chelsea Morales, a freshmen who attends Sweetwater High School. I wouldn't say my life is that interesting enough to make you would want to read about it, but if you're still interested up to now, then keep on reading. Anyways, my birthday is on May 13, making me 14 years old as of right now. Two things people don't know about me is how much I love to write, making English my favorite subject. Second, is my drawing skills, I wouldn't say I'm super good at it, but I'm about average. However, I would love to improve even more when it comes to drawing.

     I think my passion for writing developed as soon as I started taking an interest in books. Romantic novels are definitely one of my favorite genres. Not to sound cliche or anything, but who doesn't love a happy ending? I believe the reason why I'm so in love with books is because books gives me a better perspective. One quote that comes in mind when I think about books, is a quote by George R.R. Martin, “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” 

     I also love hanging out with my friends. Who doesn't, right? Friends make the day even better. Even though I don't have much of my friends in my period 1 through 6, we always find a way to hang out with each other. Either it's at lunch or after school, we always find a way. What makes my relationship towards my friends grow stronger, is the way we can all be comfortable around one another. It's a blast being around the friends you love.

     As anyone can see, I'm full Filipino. However some people always think i'm half Mexican, which is strange because I can't see that in myself. I come from a proud loving family, who are also full Filipino. I was born in California two years after my older brother was born.

     To wrap everything up, Sweetwater has been great so far. I'm very lucky to say my teachers are very awesome and hilarious. Having fun teachers always make me look froward to school. So I'm very thrilled because of that. I've also made new friends who are very kind, I look forward into getting to know them even more. All in all, everything is amazing so far. Anyways, thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment