Sunday, August 11, 2013

Iliana's world c;

    Hello , my name is Iliana Mendoza-Nevarez , I'm 14 years old . I was born February 8 , 1999 . I was born in San Diego . I live in National City , I've lived here for about 12 years . I have 3 brother's and one "sister" . They all mean the world to me even though they are annoying . I also go to Sweetwater High School , and I'm a freshmen .  My favorite color is pink . I like to be loud and crazy .  I like to go on Facebook , Instagram , and Snapchat . To me , my family and friends are everything .
     I like to go out with my friends , we go to the movies , parties , and shopping . We spend a lot of time together . I also like to be with my family , we mostly do everything together also . Even though they might be annoying sometimes , there's nothing I can do about that . That's just them . I like to also just spend some time like on my own , I like to just be in my own little world .
     My favorite word to say is "oh my god" , it's just a word that I can't forget . I like to listen to Drake .  The person I look up to is my mom , she means the world to me . Even though I dislike her from time to time . Another person that I love with all my heart is Isabel Fuentes , she's my little sister and I love her with all my heart even though she's annoying , and I want to kill her sometimes with the attitude she gives me . She's still my little sister that I've always wanted . (':
     I'm also a very nice person , until you make me mad or I find out that you're just using me for certain stuff . Other than that I'm a friendly , loving , and caring person . Like let's say you need a friend , and no one is there for you , I will be there , that's just how I am .
      So those are somethings you know about me now , if you want to know more , become my friend I guess . Well yeah , that's about it . Bye cuties . (:
   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment