Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Looking back" survey

1) what were the two or three most important things you learned in high school?why were they so important?how did you learn them?
 - one thing I learnt in high school that was important is that hard work pays off and it was important because you can use it later on in the future, I learnt by paying attention.
2)if you could travel back in time,what would you change-in your own behavior or in the school itself -to make your high school experience better?
-I would change my own behavior and turn in work when I had the chance.
3)what teacher did you learn the most from? Why do you think you learned the most from him/her?
-Mr.Judd because he took his time explaining everything to me
4)what advice would you give to a student to help him/her have a good high school experience?
-to enjoy what your doing

 P.S. I surveyed/interviewed my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment