Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nelson Mandela 1918-2013

I think that Nelson Mandela was/is loved & respected by so many people of all ages, races & from all over the world. He must have had a big heart too, since he focused on charity causes in his early retirement years. I find it sad tho, how a man so sweet had to go through so much; being locked up for 27 years, & his son dying in 2005 because of AIDS. But he lived a long life, & he must be proud of his life, receiving his law degree from the University of the Witwatersrand, becoming South Africa's first black president, congratulating the victorious home team of the World Cup, having a 3rd marriage, having his 91st birthday declared international Mandela Day. Like, I would be pretty proud of myself if I were him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment